The Chiropractic Community Health Alliance (CCHA) was established by Michel Tetrault, DC, who since the year 2000 has worked from the background of an FQHC provider to establish and manages chiropractic programs within Federal Qualifying Health Centers (FQHC) primary care centers in the United States. Coastal Valley Health first invited Dr. Tetrault to interact with the California FQHC leaders to look at adding chiropractic programs in their facilities; that outreach has since expanded nationwide. In the last several years, as existing FQHCs expanded space and numbers of newly built centers increased, the opportunity for optional services, such as Chiropractic, Dentistry, Podiatry and Vision, became feasible and financially viable and now affords patients access to important primary care services.
The activities of the CCHA now has brought over 600,000 Californians access to chiropractic services in their Patient Centered Medical Home , As a complete management service organization, we currently provide and manage Chiropractic in the following FQHCs:
Coastal Valley Health, a chiropractic MSO, relies principally on CCHA to service their contracts with California FQHCs in the Central California areas.
- Omni Family Health [Representative, Seenie Meehan]
- United Health Centers [Representative, Seenie Meehan]
- Golden Valley Health Centers [Representative, Seenie Meehan]
- Clinica Sierra Vista, Fresno [Representative, Seenie Meehan]
Seenie Meehan is our VP of Operations. Tel: (800) 236-0206
CCHA’s direct clients are:
- San Ysidro Health Centers [Representative, Seenie Meehan]
- To Help Everyone Health and Wellness centers [Representative, Seenie Meehan]
- Mountain Health Community Center [Representative, Seenie Meehan]
- Benevolence Health Centers [Representative, Seenie Meehan]
- Community Medical Wellness Centers [Representative, Seenie Meehan]
The CCHA is a proud corporate member of the California Primary Care Association and our National Affiliate organization [Chiropractic Service Corps] is a member of NACHC. CCHA is in process of merging with the Chiropractic Service Corps, Inc.